Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services-Google
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations/transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in cloud operations (launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills.
About the job
The Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. Your previous experience with cloud infrastructure, program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development, and customer advocacy will inform your work driving success for our most critical customers.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at leading organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive adoption of Google Cloud services.
As a TAM, you will regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will utilize your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization. You will also travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and SRE to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (136)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time