Technical Lead, DLP Operations
The CISO organization protects the information assets of LSEG through managing risk, deploying effective security risk framework and ensuring regulatory compliance. This role will sit within the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Team which is part of Global Security Operations Centre.
This team is responsible for ensuring that sensitive and confidential data detection and prevention controls are appropriate and in line with LSEG security policies. It is also responsible for identifying opportunities to streamline our support processes and enhancements that can be made in our systems.
The candidate will ideally have a technical background, with understanding of Data Loss Prevention and information classification. Alongside the team, the role involves working with GSOC and other teams.
The candidate will have knowledge of the DLP technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, and increasingly cloud based environment.
- Previous experience leading teams operationally and mentoring technical associates
- Hands-on operational experience with O365, Purview, DLP security controls and tools governing data-in-motion, data-in-use, and data-at-rest, as well as knowledge of endpoint protection technology
- Ample knowledge of technology maintenance requirements for DLP solutions coupled with experience identifying threats
- Experience with DLP strategy and policy creation and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to design holistic DLP capability leveraging multiple technologies across endpoints, web traffic, and email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to represent capabilities to stakeholders, provide direction to DLP team members, and engage with employees on DLP escalations
- Ability to build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders, self-motivation, personal drive and high energy are highly valuable for this position
- Desire and ability to integrate DLP capabilities into a comprehensive Insider Threat program
- Hands-on experience conducting DLP operations in the Cloud as well as desired knowledge of other solutions like UEBA,CASB etc.
- Experience utilizing SIEM/SOAR for data analytics and investigations
- Hand on troubleshooting experience for endpoint and/or AV deployment
- Facilitation of the DLP rule lifecycle processes and providing L3 support to all DLP incidents
- Provide SME support to the business from DLP perspective
- Oversees reports and analysis produced by Analysts, offering guidance where necessary and ensuring adherence to applicable Cyber Security control frameworks and polices.
- Preparation and maintenance of metrics
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Security or related field or significant equivalent work experience
- Extensive hands on Data Loss Prevention experience
- Significant experience within either Risk Management or Technology. Ideally with an emphasis on Information Security, business applications, and security best practices.
- Deep understanding and experience with O365, Purview, DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented, with proven ability to mobilize and energize cross-functional teams to implement solutions and complete tasks.
- Demonstrated success participating in complex technology projects with an emphasis on high customer satisfaction
- Ability to build relationships and influence all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of general network, platform, enterprise, cloud and security technologies
- Attention to detail, and an ability to spot trends, will be crucial.
- Certifications such as Security+, CISSP and\or CISM a plus
- Experience implementing an Insider Threat Program
- Experience with O365, Purview, DLP, CASB, UEBA solutions
- Experience working with data privacy officers, data privacy authorities, works councils, labor unions, etc. with respects to Data Loss Prevention and Data Protection Programs
- Knowledge in various DLP systems, operating systems and enterprise platforms to include: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Active Directory, .Net framework, Oracle business products, SAP, etc.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (33)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time