Technical Lead (Front-end) – IAM Team
WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution—which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space—manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.We are a creative, ambitious team looking for exceptional, self-driven teammates who want to be part of our next big move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free-flowing ideas and openness.
We are looking for a Technical Lead (Front-end) to join the Engineering team for our upcoming cloud solution. The selected candidate will use their strong knowledge of the front-end technology stack to implement our product front-ends and UIs, bringing in new strategies, lead, and guide the front-end team according to best practices. The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different code bases and tech stacks while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Lead front-end development across WSO2 Identity and Access Management projects.
- Drive agile team activities such as providing guidance into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Coach and mentor younger talent to help them succeed in their career and learning path.
- Should define the relevant key front-end technologies, strategies front-end development, and produce guides in alignment to industrial best practices.
- Collaborate with UX designers to deliver highly user friendly product experiences.
- Directly work with back-end engineers to ensure feature integrity across the product platform.
- Own product front-end areas and manage development through the software development lifecycle.
- Involvement in product architectural discussions to provide valuable insights on front-end aspects.
- Manage and deliver high-quality and testable applications that support rapid delivery via continuous integration, delivery, and automated deployments.
- Involvement in product road-map discussions.
- Engage in product vision and strategy.
- Overlook the product experience aspect.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of industry experience in software front-end development across multiple technologies and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of modern browser behavior across platforms with major JS/CSS render-engines.
- Strong proficiency with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Solid experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Jasmine, React Testing Library.
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code.
- Excellent understanding of web development concepts includes XML/JSON, HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, DOM, CORS, REST, etc.
- Understanding of web application security.
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Experience with UI/UX design tools such as AdobeXD or Figma.
- Experience in UI design.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- health insurance for you and your family.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (587)
QA / Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Exetel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Xinfinit GmbH in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Appspotr in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at DirectPay in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Avonet Technologies in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Trainee Game Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs at ISA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time