We are currently on the lookout for Technical Leads to join our team.
- Design and development of enterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations
- Implement distributed and highly available enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands
- Lead and groom a team of talented individuals and drive the team towards achieving common goals
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 5+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience with the Java/Spring-Boot stack, along with hands-on knowledge on RESTful APIs, microservices, performance optimizations, enterprise integration principles and modern deployment strategies (containerization principles)
- In-depth understanding of relational databases, schema design and SQL optimization. Knowledge on NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Linux based systems, DevOps practices and prior experience working with cloud platforms (AWS preferred).
- Familiarity with data streaming concepts and related toolsets (Kafka)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, along with prior experience of leading people.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with Quality Engineering process and practices.
- Knowledge on front-end development (React/Redux stack) would be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (143)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time