Axiata Digital Labs is an innovative software service provider, offering telco focused digital and IT services and solutions that enable individuals, enterprises, and society as a whole. With over 1000 professionals spread across 7 countries, we help global customers in the space of telecommunications, digital services & financial services.
Work with engineers and technicians from around the world in carrying out detailed technical designing and modern application as a Technical Lead #atthelab.
- The design and development of enterprise solutions for Axiata Group of Companies
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design
- Carry out detailed technical designing of software
- Scope and break-down user stories into clear and achievable technical tasks and estimate effort and time for the completion of those
- Identify key developer skills required for a particular project and participate in JD preparations and
- Implement technical designs including coding, calling existing services, creating new components, etc.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, and
- Ensure engineering principles and related processes are adhered
- Give constructive feedback to team members via code reviews and architectural
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and managing teams.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g.: HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, Relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable web applications.
- Familiar with a variety of software patterns and
- Experience with DevOps practices and working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS, Azure and
- Database skills – understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data such as implemented code against several different database platforms: RDBMS, NoSQL, and shared
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and
- Proficient understanding of agile processes, CI/CD, and code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to quickly learn new and existing
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, and the ability to exercise mature
Interested candidates are invited to apply;
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
Related Jobs (23)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Intern Software Engineers-(LankaSolution Enterprise (Pvt) Ltd) on September 17, 2021 Internship Undergraduate
Senior QA Engineer (Security Testing)-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Senior .Net Engineer-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Post of Angular /Node.JS Developer-(LankaSolution Enterprise (PVT) Ltd on September 9, 2021 Full-Time