Technical Lead (.Net, C#)
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 58,000 associates, the company operates approximately 343 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 650,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2021 that ended July 3, 2021, the company generated sales of more than $51 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Lead to join our team.
- Design and development of enterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design decisions.
- Carry out detail technical designing of software solutions.
- Scope and break down user stories into clear and achievable technical tasks.
- Implementation of the technical design, including coding, calling existing services, creating new components, etc.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, and analytics.
- Ensure engineering principles and related processes adherence.
- Provide constructive feedback to team members via code reviews and architectural reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications, and managing teams.
- Extensive, full-stack experience with Microsoft technologies: SQL Server/TSQL/Stored procedures, C#, .Net, Windows services/applications, Web API and Entity Framework.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable web applications.
- Thorough Knowledge in software design patterns and principles.
- Database skills – very good knowledge in SQLs, including understanding the use cases for relational and non-relational data, such as implemented code against several different database platforms i.e., RDBMS, NoSQL, and shared storage.
- Experience with DevOps practices and working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of agile processes, CI/CD, and code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, communication skills, and the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time