Technical Lead – Node
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa.
We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence. Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Title – Tech Lead – Node
- Develop and maintain scalable, efficient, and reliable Node.js/AWS-based back-end solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Exhibit strong team player skills and work collaboratively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Manage and lead a team of developers, providing guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey technical concepts and ideas.
- Proven experience of 7-8 years as a hands-on Node.js/AWS-based back-end developer.
- Proficiency in Node.js and AWS services such as Lambda, EC2, S3, and DynamoDB.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent multitasking ability and organizational skills to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-driven and able to prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (149)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time