Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
POST OF TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Raising Material Request Notes on time by liaising with relevant parties in order to ensure the smooth process of the Stores function.
- Ensure the machines at the construction site are optimized by ensuring zero mis-handling and/or misuse to minimizing the machinery wastage.
- Organize the Tool box meeting and occasionally conducting while being responsible for staff participation for the same, so that site operations are flowing smoothly.
- Maintaining zero defects at the Construction Site by supporting with accurate calculations of Material Requirement, thereby minimizing the material wastage.
- Providing documents and records as and when requested by the Site Engineers / QS / Surveyor etc. and providing support for the daily tasks at the site.
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience in the industry which is preferably Aluminum and steel fabrication.
- NDT/NCT qualification in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or HNDE / NDES / IQSSL Qualification in QS.
- Minimum 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Mathematics
- Creative, outgoing with excellent presentation skills is a must
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (3)
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship