Technical Program Manager ( Senior )
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers,but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As Senior Program Manager you drive the development work in a development team, you’re responsible for realizing the intended value of the investments we make. You’re the voice of the customer within the team, you provide the technical thought leadership within your functional area and ultimately you ensure that we get great customer adoption and satisfaction in what we deliver.
In the Application Lifecycle Experience unit at IFS RnD, we are delivering solutions that empower our customers to manage their IFS Cloud Solutions. The IFS Lifecycle Experience platform is the first point of interaction for all our IFS Cloud customers. The solution is delivered through a Cloud based SaaS Platform based on Angular, .Net Core, Azure, GIT Lab and Azure Dev Ops
As Program Manager you will be expected to:
- Focus on customer value & prioritizes work effectively in a value-driven manner
- Plan, Execute & Monitor the progress of development work
- Understand technical aspects of the development & support the team on decision making
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies, coordinating across product & technology areas where required
- Manage customer escalations and handle communication
- Secures quality throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Interact with stakeholders and report progress
- Be a role model in words and actions
- Be proactive, drive and take ownership
- Be communicative and have a yes we can attitude
- Lead a 3-4 member program management team
If you are looking for a new challenge with the possibility to lead and inspire, then the position as Senior Program Manager is something for you!
You are also someone who·
- Has excellent communication, presentation, strong decision making and negotiation skills.
- Has great coordination skills.
- Can work in extremely volatile and ambiguous situations and take calculated risks to take the team forward.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple competing priorities.
- Delegates work appropriately and fairly.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (677)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time