Technical Project Manager
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As Technical Project Manager you will facilitate and support the activities related to Cloud Infrastructure transition. While responsible for the delivery of customer requests and perception You are the mediator within both internal and external stakeholders. You will be working with other Cloud Planning & Operations teams as well as Consulting teams and Customers. You must be able to engage with multinational teams at any level of management.
As part of the operation, you will be responsible for working with Project Management, Cloud Services, ITSM, technology, and services to seamlessly onboard and transition IFS products to our platform while managing customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Project Managing multiple and complex projects.
- Coordinating the technical requirements between customers (internal and external) and Cloud teams.
- Driving iterative discussion and meeting to follow up ongoing delivery requirements.
- Track all tasks in-hand which need to be timely provisioned.
- Ensure the team is following the defined processes, standards, and guidelines.
- Management and allocation of resources to fulfill delivery requirements.
- Driving internal KPIs and metrics to meet departmental requirements.
- Maintaining necessary Standard Operational Procedures and Knowledge Base Articles.
- Perform internal service quality review.
- Gather performance metric.
- Actively contribute to operation stability, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Security with 4-5 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Good verbal and written English language skill.
- Expertise knowledge in Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and related technologies.
- Previous experience of one of Cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
- ITSM knowledge will be an added advantage, ITIL certification a plus.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously.
If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (23)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Intern Software Engineers-(LankaSolution Enterprise (Pvt) Ltd) on September 17, 2021 Internship Undergraduate
Senior QA Engineer (Security Testing)-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Senior .Net Engineer-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Post of Angular /Node.JS Developer-(LankaSolution Enterprise (PVT) Ltd on September 9, 2021 Full-Time