The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At EY Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. The advent of emerging tech is recasting all industries and requires our clients to embrace turning new technology capabilities into new competitive advantages.
We work collaboratively with some of the top executives in the largest companies in the world, helping them create and realize the best solutions for the future of their companies. Each project will be different, so you’ll need to be able to excel in ambiguous situations and confidently navigate ever-changing circumstances. We’ll look to you to take ownership of projects, be a self-starter, have the ability to translate complex information into simple terms, and deliver long-term solutions with confidence. On this team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to imagine the future as well as create it, where you can craft ideas and implement them for our clients.
We are hiring new graduates into Technology Consulting who will have opportunities to work across industries and business functions in the following areas:
- Technology Transformation – We engage across multiple industries in both private and public sectors to drive transformation forward by developing people, scaling innovation and accelerating technology. From building strategies to implementing changes, our goal is to leverage digital and technology capabilities to enable our clients adapt, compete, and build a better future.
- Technology Solution Delivery – Digitalization and innovative technologies are creating unprecedented disruption for our clients and the rate of change is accelerating. We focus on implementing end-to-end solutions that address rapidly changing customer expectations and market conditions.
- Digital & Emerging Technologies – With a focus on architecture, infrastructure, intelligent automation, blockchain, and next-generation testing, we support our clients throughout the entire technology journey. We work on varied client projects and activities that could involve anything from supporting development and documentation to advising on or configuring new processes for clients.
As we are client facing, we expect our staff to demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. To maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and to develop / maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Staff should be informed of current business / economic developments relevant to the client’s business and collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities for the project.
If you’re ready to build on your potential, develop as a consultant, and join a growing team, this role is for you. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Visit our website here to learn more.
What we look for
- Agile, growth-oriented mindsets. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Curiosity and purpose. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world, and who are committed to integrity in every environment.
- Integrity and inclusivity. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- High-performance teaming. Demonstrated teaming, project management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill and the willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communicators. Communication is key – we live to bring our best interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and appetite for learning. We’re looking for students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, STEM, or another related major.
What’s in it for you
- Try new things, find out what you enjoy, and dig-in deep to develop a specialized skillset with a focus on specific business functions (such as banking, retail, or telecom), technical competencies (such as design, development, or testing) or tools (such as SAP, UiPath, or Workfusion).
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- We are currently accepting full-time applications for our Technology Consulting – Technology Transformation, Technology Solution Delivery and Digital & Emerging Technologies groups for September 2022.
- To apply, please create a profile, and submit your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts as one single PDF document. Please indicate which team you are applying for in your cover letter.
- Within a week of submitting your PDF application, you will be provided with a link to complete the video component of your application.
- Depending on the city you are applying to, you will have either 24-48 hours to complete this video. All candidates must complete this video as part of the application process.
Find out why time and again we’re recognized as one of Canada’s top employers. To learn more about career opportunities with us, visit us at ey.com/careers.
EY is committed to diversity and equity. Make your mark. Apply today!
Please note: Due to high volumes of applicants only successful applicants moving forward to an interview will be contacted.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you and the world?
At EY, you will have the chance to gain truly exceptional experience. You will benefit from the latest technologies, be surrounded by inclusive and high performing teams and immerse in a diverse culture within a global company where you can realize your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you will acquire the skills necessary to remain competitive in today’s and tomorrow’s world – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors and leaders who will accompany you on your journey. career paths within EY and into the future.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time