Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (f/m/d)
The CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security provides a unique work environment that offers the advantages of a university department and a research laboratory alike. As the latest member of the Helmholtz Association, the largest research organization in Germany, CISPA has embarked on a mission: to rethink the digitalized world of the future from the ground up and make it safer through innovative cutting-edge research. In the medium term, the center will grow to more than 800 employees with 60 Faculty and research group leaders. Faculty receive extremely competitive institutional funding, enjoy academic freedom, and build and lead their team of young researchers, and are granted the opportunity to teach graduate and undergraduate courses.
CISPA is located in Saarbrücken, in the tri-border area of Germany, France, and Luxembourg. We maintain an international and diverse work environment and seek applications from outstanding researchers worldwide. The working language is English. A command of German is not required for a successful career at CISPA.
CISPA is looking for candidates that hold a doctoral degree in computer science or related areas and have an outstanding research track record in all areas related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, such as, but not limited to,
• privacy preserving learning,
• adversarial learning,
• federated learning,
• human factors of ML,
• explainable ML and AI,
• as well as the foundations of robust and statistically sound (deep) learning from data.
All applicants are expected to build up a research team that pursues an internationally visible research agenda.
Tenure-track positions are intended for candidates with excellent research credentials and the potential to pursue a program of innovative research. The positions are comparable to tenure-track positions at a leading university, and come with two full time research staff positions and generous support for other expenses.
Applications are invited for tenure-track faculty positions in all areas related to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their complete application by November 30, 2021 for full consideration. However, applications will continue to be accepted until December 10, 2021.
CISPA values diversity and is committed to equality. We provide special support for dual-career couples. We highly encourage female researchers to apply.
In case of any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about CISPA, see https://cispa.de
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (35)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time