TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Enablement team aims to be the strategic partner of the T&S team., driving collaboration, optimization, and synergy for Trust & Safety (T&S) global functioning, whereas other T&S functions fight at the frontline for content integrity and community safety. We facilitate the application of smooth cross-functional/cross-region/cross-culture corporations, support, and training, and drive change initiatives for leadership within the organization so that they fight with maximum efficiency and sustainability.
As our international organization expands rapidly and becomes more complex, the Enablement team identifies strategic priorities, opportunities, pain points, provides insights and revolutionary solutions; so that we build better efficiency and consistency into the organization and promote global synergy under localized decision making.
What will I be doing?
– You’ll provide strategic support and coordination to the leadership team and different functions of the Global Trust and Safety organization;
– You’ll take ownership of cross-regional project initiation, planning, and implementation to deliver the expected result;
– You’ll proactively identify the potential risks of either product or project and coordinate cross-functional resources to solve the problem;
– You’ll diagnose the existing organization, workflows, and projects to generate structured insights and solid suggestions related to operational excellence.
What should I bring with me?
– You have 3-5 years working experience in cross-regional project management. Fresh graduate in an accredited university is also considered;
– You have demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
– You have excellent teamwork spirit, strategic and courageous leadership skills;
– You are strong in communication and collaboration with others;
– You are proficient in English. Overseas studying and/or working experience is highly preferred.
Nice to have:
– You are proficient in Mandarin (written and spoken)
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time