We are seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to join our Australia operations team, with potential opportunities for international assignments.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for enhancing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. Your role will involve optimizing all aspects of the online user experience to improve usability, usefulness, and visual design quality.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design challenges. Staying updated with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology is essential
Scope of the Designation:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Take in lead in working with software developers, QA (Quality Assurance) engineers, business analysts to deliver innovative modern UI/UX designs for our SAAS (Software as a Service) cloud and mobile applications.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You should have previously worked as a UI/UX Designer for SaaS (Software as a Service) software applications and mobile applications
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, AdobeXD etc.
Knowledge And Skills Required:
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You should be continuously aware of market trends, modern design concepts and design psychology
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time