UI UX Intern
About this vacancy
We are looking for a passionate team player to join us as an Intern – UI UX Designer. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to design exciting new software products and facilitate innovation within our client ecosystems across the globe.
Who are we?
Azend Technologies is a software company serving a portfolio of clients in the USA, the UK and Sri Lanka, and incubating a growing portfolio of strategic products inhouse, which target regional markets.
We commenced operations as a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
Our founding team are veterans of the IT industry who have spent many years at leading global software firms. We bring together experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this vacancy unique?
• You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid company, that incubates and evolves their own portfolio of products whilst providing development services to reputed global clients.
• You will derive immense satisfaction in concretely contributing to the growth of software products in different business verticals, and in accelerating the digital transformation or modernization of global businesses.
• You will be given the space to experiment, be bold and innovate!
• Team player with positive attitude who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Facilitate defect triages with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills with attention to detail
• Take ownership of work and provide feedback to the project leaders
What We Are Looking For?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
• Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and teamwork
• Client orientation and stakeholder management skills
• Fluency in English oral and written communication
• knowledge in using graphic designing/ photo editing/ video editing software
• Creativity and passion towards designing
• Do send your CV along with links to your portfolios/projects/previous designs.
AzendTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (46)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time