Undergraduate Trainee Software Engineer – R&D Manufacturing
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Primary job responsibilities of Undergraduate Trainee Software Engineer
- Design and develop small scale applications.
- Provide support to resolve customer incidents and fulfil customer requests.
- Debug, analysis and apply solutions to small scale defects/enhancements.
- Support senior engineers to design and develop complex systems.
- Support senior engineers to diagnose and resolve complex technical faults,
- Support senior engineers to Perform advanced deployments of the services
- Taking the lead on own assignments.
- Actively help peers to complete assignments on time.
The undergraduate student in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent who are seeking internship opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of Web Based Application development with MVC, C# Asp.Net with Visual Studio
- Basic understanding of WEB APIs
- Basic understanding of PHP, jQuery, Ajax and XML
- Experience with Angular, React, Bootstrap, Node, etc are added advantage.
- Code Management experience (Bit bucket / Git Hub etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of Agile work concept.
- Basic understanding of software development concepts.
- Good communication and multi-tasking skills along with a service mindset.
- Strong team player and ability work with global teams.
- Strong interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment,
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time