Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Finance (Philippines)
Unilever is one of the leading suppliers of consumer goods. We have more than 400 brands and our products are on sale in more than 190 countries. On any given day, 2 billion people use our products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) is a 3-year accelerated leadership programme where fresh graduates and young professionals are fast-tracked into readiness for leadership roles. This is open to all graduating students in 2022, fresh graduates and professionals with maximum of two years of work experience.
Finance is a function that will make you look past the numbers and figures to see the bigger picture. It is a function that involves evaluating the benefits of innovation on major brands and be in the thick of pricing strategies and investment decisions.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (14)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time