User Education Specialist – R&D Service Management
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Service Management is the market-leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 6th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
As a User Education Specialist, you want to empower the pertinent stakeholders to find the answers they need, when they need them, so they can quickly get on with the task at hand and at the same time reducing reliance on support teams. You should have a clear vision of what a superior user education and documentation experience looks like.
As a User Education Specialist you should be able to:
- Determine the needs of our different stakeholders for user education material
- Write and review technical and end-user content for the product, including user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tooltips etc.
- Be able to identify the need for new content from analysis of support cases and topics on community platforms
- Be an advocate for intuitive design and seek out ways of reducing the need for formal education materials through collaboration with the design stakeholders within the development teams
- Deliver input into the User Education strategy and work with community and senior stakeholders within your team to ensure processes within the team align to the strategy
- Ensure User Education is accessible at the right time, in the right place, in the right medium for all target groups
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player who can connect with global team members.
- Commitment and ability to meet deadlines in a consistent manner.
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study or demonstratable experience in relevant working environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects in line with known timeframes
- Experience in a customer facing role
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time