UX Developer, Design, Stadia
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience coding in one or more of the listed languages: Java or C/C++
- Experience with development of enterprise web applications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python/PHP/Ruby, Flash/ActionScript, Objective-C, or Java
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills
About the job
At Google, we follow a simple but vital premise: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.” User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Writers, Content Strategists, Program Managers, and Developers who are all integral in inspiring and informing design, and delivering value by gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products as well as Google’s businesses.
As a UX Developer, you’ll work as part of a UX team in a challenging, fast-paced environment. You’ll demonstrate your creativity, analytical skills, and knowledge of user-facing technologies to create prototypes that identify the best product experiences, launch innovative features, build tools that accelerate UX teams, bridge between design and software developing discussions, and enable efficient, high quality execution.Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers.
- Assist front-end developers with final development of Google products.
- Apply your expertise in design, technology, and prototyping to improve the user experience of tools for game development.
- Create functional prototypes for user research that simulate UI workflows and interactions with realistic data.
- Elevate product quality by owning the development of re-usable, production-ready UI components in an enterprise design system.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Kitchener, ON, Canada; Waterloo, ON, Canada
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time