UX / Interaction Designer – R&D Service Management
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Service Management is the market-leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 5th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
In the Service Management team at IFS R&D, we believe that enabling our customers to deliver on their moment of service will unearth new ways to create value and evolve businesses. The agility and the dynamic design processes created by our teams really drive our product beyond our competitors. From web apps to mobile apps, our applications meet the needs of a diverse set of users. Consumers accessing the portals we provide, contact center agents needing information at their fingertips, planners managing complex scheduling problems, field technicians working on a small-factor mobile device, and back-office contract managers and billing personnel entering and managing large volumes of data. Our interaction designers ensure our users get a beautiful, fulfilling, and productive experience – every time they use our software.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded, and very creative individual to join us as a UX/Interaction designer to be a part of our global team.
You as a UX / Interaction Designer at IFS Service Management would be responsible for:
- Continuously improving IFS products by delivering the best possible experience for our users
- Designing new concepts
- Creating documentation, presentation, and training material
- Engaging with requirement owners and other stakeholders from across the business and our customers
- Sharing knowledge, guiding and training colleagues
- Contributing to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes
- A degree or equivalent from a related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar capacity
- Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- A ‘generalist’ mindset with the ability to work across design disciplines
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency in creating user flows, prototypes, and visual designs
- Experience creating and working with design systems, components, and patterns
- Ability to communicate the process with stakeholders and other interested parties
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Willingness to get out and learn from users, customers, and stakeholders
- Advantageous if:
- Experience in Figma or similar tool
- Experience with best-of-breed or enterprise-wide business applications
- Knowledge in Service Management or similar domains
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (228)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship