Vice President Software Operations- Cloud Operations
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Provide leadership to ensure effective and efficient delivery from one’s global function teams based in India through coordinating and collaborating with global function management in facilitating and managing people-performance and ensuring the direction and rhythm of the business is maintained; take on delegated operational tasks and authority from global function management as needed.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Provide structure to the local legal entity and legal reporting paths.
- Ensure compliance with local administrative, legal, and regulatory frameworks.
- Provide thought and inspirational leadership, and promote the vision, mission, purpose, and values of the organization.
- Create and promote a conducive work culture that fosters creativity and innovation, and a work environment that ensures staff wellbeing and welfare.
- Work as an “extended arm” of the Senior Management Teams of the Global Functions, reinforcing organization information and global directives, driving performance / productivity, and escalating risks.
- Work together with global management on strategic initiatives / transformation projects that impact the operations and organization in India
- Coordinate implementation of changes across Global Functions and ensure uniformity in terms of HR practices, alignment with local conditions and culture, and compliance with local legal requirements.
- Contribute with local insight and expertise around people / organization dynamics, social and cultural aspects / norms / and sensitivities.
- Support and facilitate the execution of Global HR in initiatives driven by the Global Functions and Global HR.
- Ensure that compensation and benefits are benchmarked against and aligned with the local industry norms / best practices and ensure internal and external equity.
- Work with recruitment and onboarding.
- Provide information on the job market / competitiveness and general industry intelligence.
- Ensure local expenditure and costs are in line with accepted norms / best practice in the industry in India and within global budgets / directives.
- Create a strong “employer brand” both internally and externally and position IFS as a leading and attractive company in India.
- Be a key part of the university collaboration activities as part of recruitment, employer branding, and CSR efforts focused on education, and be an active part of the IFS Foundation.
- Provide an interface in India for organization-wide internal initiatives / communication, and communication with the external institutional framework, recruitment base, business, and social environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills with a track record of success as a leader.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships across multiple layers in the organization.
- An agile mindset together with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge human resources best practices together with a strong knowledge of local labour / legal / financial / administrative compliance requirements.
- Commercially minded with a good understanding of the local competitive landscape and market conditions.
- Strong ethical behavior combined with passion, commitment, and drive for excellence.
- Knowledge of modern software development / deployment / delivery / support methodologies, processes, and best practices.
A bachelors / master’s degree and / or related professional qualifications with 10+ years of work experience that provides knowledge of, and exposure to leading and managing globally distributed software development / delivery teams.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 15th June 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (71)
Quality Assurance – QAL Jobs At 99X, Colombo,Sri Lanka on July 1, 2022 Full-Time