Video Producer, Educational Design & Technology
Work with the respective Stakeholders to provide support for recordings for online content
- Define and update the deployment and services of the studio to ensure that it meets faculty requirements.
- Supervise the working with faculty and project owners on the efficient use of the studios
- Supervise in the training of faculty on “Do It Yourself” operations
- Ensure the equipment are operational and facility is functioning at optimal level.
- Evaluate and plan future needs of the studios and liaise with management, vendor, and support technicians on long-term use.
- Supervise and lead in the development of content when required to do so
- Provide AV consultation and support when required.
Provide relevant first support team and manage the maintenance of equipment.
- Work with faculty to ensure they are able to use relevant equipment effectively.
- Conduct training on use of equipment and recording systems
- Work with Lead to ensure the pedagogical aspect is considered in their training.
Support and participate in Development Curriculum and Non-Curriculum projects
- Supervise on Creative and AV consultation Curriculum and Non-Curriculum projects
- Perform resources and manpower planning based on scope of projects
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on schedule and timelines.
- Liaise with Production Team and propose technical requirements to ensure proper quality control.
- Evaluate and plan future needs of projects and liaise with Project Owners and support staff.
- Maintain proper records reflecting operational activities, costs inventory of resources and operations.
- Provide updates on project status.
Manage relevant data wrangling exercise and ensure backups are planned and performed to maintain integrity and records
- Evaluate and plan future needs of or storage and archival resources
- Ensure the equipment are operational and functioning at optimal level
- Ensure that completed projects are clear from operational storage and archived into the appropriate storage resource.
- Publish approved content into relevant server and liaise with relevant parties to ensure projects are rolled out to the learners efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that faculty and project owners can review and approve their content before publishing.
- Degree in video production, TV production, film production, multimedia, or any relevant production fields, or demonstrated deep experience in video production and technologies
- Proficient in the use of video/sound/lighting equipment, sound editing software, video editing and motion graphics software and other equipment/software used in video production for online learning materials
- Strong understanding and proven track record of implementation of emerging web-video technologies.
- Experience in IT system administration and engineering.
- Experience in A/V systems hardware and software maintenance, deployment and operations execution.
- Knowledge in AR/VR application for integration to Curriculum and non-Curriculum courses
- Knowledge and skills in graphics design, modelling, texturing, rendering, animation for 3D will be an added advantage
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (140)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at KochaSoft in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at 3axislabs in Jaffna, Sri Lanka on March 15, 2023 Internship