Visiting Associate Professor
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) is one of the top 5 mechanical and aerospace engineering schools in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE provides an active and vibrant research environment with excellent R&D infrastructure and numerous opportunities for research funding. The school has an enrolment of over 2500 undergraduate students with over 90 faculty members and 140 full-time research staff working in well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories. A growing research student population of over 400 is also actively engaged in strategic research and development work.
Possess relevant PhD degrees from reputable universities.
A good research track record, and postdoctoral experience would be advantageous.
The successful candidate is also expected to :
to collaborate in research projects in MAE;
to co-teach MAE’s undergraduate and graduate curriculum; and
to participate in mentoring PhD and undergraduate students in MAE
An active and vibrant research environment
Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for research funding
Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
Information about the School can be obtained at https://www.ntu.edu.sg/mae.
Applicants are invited to submit their detailed CV by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship