Accounts Payable Executive – Finance Shared Services
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
An Accounts Payable Executive at IFS is responsible for the timely and accurate invoice processing of IFS’s both external and internal suppliers. The role is focused on understanding the procurement to pay life cycle and ensuring timely readiness for payment, with relevant internal controls being followed and well within the credit terms agreed with suppliers
The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of the various local taxation requirements will also be important but will be developed.
In addition, an Accounts Payable Executive at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
Primary job role:
- Ensure accurate data capture of invoices received through validation and internal control mechanisms
- Co-ordinate with local Finance and Operations teams regarding to ensure that invoice submission instructions are adhered too and in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate accounting entries are recorded for all invoices raised in accordance with IFRS and IFS policies and processes.
- Understand and follow through on procurement policies
- Respond to supplier invoice queries to ensure tasks are carried out timely and efficiently
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external enquires related to supplier invoices
- Processing of invoices in line with relevant procedures and agreed timelines and further ensuring the relevant approvals are in place
- Performs all activities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Completes all activities in accordance within IFS standard operating procedures.
- Accounts payable related month end activity procedures and support in both internal and external audits
- Ensure lowest levels of late interest fees and penalties that could be caused by delays from AP
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency.
- Perusing a University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in the accounting and finance field
- Continuously expanding your functional and technical domain knowledge is a very important part of being at IFS
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Excel is mandatory) with background in MS Outlook
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Knowledgeable in Internal control
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree