Accounts Receivable Officer
About the job
EMAPTA is a leading offshore outsourcing company with almost 6,000 employees who deliver high quality business solutions to more than 400 global companies across a diverse range of industries for over 12 years.
Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the accounts receivable ledger, processing invoices, and ensuring timely collections from clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of US accounting principles and will be able to work independently while managing a high volume of transactions.
Employment Type – Part time
• Manage the accounts receivable ledger and ensure all invoices are accurately processed and recorded in a timely manner.
• Monitor and follow up on overdue payments, including communication with clients via email and phone.
• Process credit memos, adjustments, and refunds as necessary.
• Collaborate with other departments to resolve client disputes and discrepancies and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Reconcile accounts and investigate discrepancies.
• Generate regular reports to provide updates on outstanding balances and aging of accounts.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of all client interactions and transactions.
• Adhere to all accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting (Not Mandatory) or related field or any other professional qualifications.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in accounts receivable.
• Proficiency in accounting software and MS Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience in a customer service role is a plus.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of US accounting principles and practices.
What you will receive:
• Above market salary because we know that the best talent deserves the right compensation!
• Medical and Life Insurance
• A company culture built on “family” with an employee satisfaction rating of 4.5/5 in Glassdoor
• All office equipment is provided to you
• With a hybrid work setup where you can enjoy working from home or in our modern office in Colombo 03
• Free learning courses through our Emapta Academy™ to develop hard and soft skills.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (62)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time