Assistant Accountant – Elida Beauty
Who we are … we are ElidaBeauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers,customersand suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Key Responsibilitiesand Tasks
- Maintain and reconcile the fixed asset register
- Main intercompany contact within UL and TIGI resolving issues with regarding to invoices or payments.
- Raise intercompany invoices and manage debt if payment not received.
- Produce and reconcile aged debtor report for trade debtors.
- Calculate and reconcile the bad and aged debt provisions
- Monthly revaluations of foreign currency debtors and creditors and prepare journal for month end.
- Posting of monthly accruals and journals
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
- Prepares UK and EU Intrastat
- Prepare GB VAT return for HMRC.
- Prepare inputs for the German VAT return
- Support with Payroll accounting
- Support with employee expenses process
- Support with Bank reconciliations
- Aid in the annual external audit and internal audit.
- Support Financial Accountant/Financial Controller as required for ad-hoc work
- Must have experience in a similar role
- AAT or equivalent
- Strong Excel Skills
- Oracle experience an advantage but not essential
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture,packageand distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against ourrequirementsand we will be in touch toprovide you with an update on the status of your application.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time