Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry, backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has been certified by the GPTW as a ‘Best Employer Brand. Union Assurance was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress in 2020.
The successful candidate is expected to Work in a collaborative team, involving in product development & pricing, actuarial valuation & regulatory reporting, experience investigations, business planning and financial projections, EV reporting and special projects functions in order to achieve business objectives of the company.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or actuarial science
- 2 years’ experience with 2+ actuarial exams
- Actuarial modelling skills in Prophet (added advantage)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literacy (Strong spreadsheet/Excel skills)
- Easygoing personality with Good communication skills.
- Experience in data analytics (R/Python would be an added advantage)
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 20th October 2021.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time