Finance Analyst Global FET CDMO (Chief Digital & Marketing Organisation)
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”.
Finance Excellence Teams (FETs) are a core pillar within the Unilever Finance Operating Model. The Division FET directly business partners the Global and Cluster marketing teams across 3 core areas, Innovation, Budget Management and Information Management. Working within the FET provides ambitious individuals with the opportunity to experience the fast paced environment of FMCG, working in a Global team and exposure across all Unilever divisions and markets.
The CDMO Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the Partnering and Controlling of the budgets managed by the Chief Digital and Marketing organization (CDMO). The CDMO team are responsible for developing Marketing best practice leveraging new technologies, new sources of competition and changing consumer expectations. It aims to ensure that Unilever gets to the future first by embedding the insights, tools and capabilities into our brand teams today.
- Accountable for all overall budget reporting and control of cost base including month end close, accruals and financial controls
- Work closely with the CDMO Budget Champions, service line VPs & Budget Control Lead on all budget and finance controlling areas, including budget re-allocations and forecast submissions
- Key point of contact for Business Partners on all budget management matters across a wide portfolio of CDMO spend
- Own the monthly tracking of actuals and forecast across a wide portfolio of CDMO spend
- Proactive detection of budget interventions to ensure delivery of budgets
- Perform key financial control processes including Month End close reviews, GRIR and accrual management
- Controlling the CDMO budget and playing a lead role within the CDMO budget community
- Ownership and continued development of bespoke budget management too
- Partnering with HR to ensure all FTE forecasts are correctly captured on a quarterly basis
- Working with Global OH FET team to outsource and automate activities
- Ensure timely cross charge of rebates to CDMO
- CDMO Finance VP
- CDMO Finance Partners
- CDMO Business Partners (WL1-4)
- HR Partners
- Wider FET
- Global OH FET
- Global Cost Controllers (GCC)
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Ability to manage large and complex set of stakeholders
- Ability to manage large and complex datasets
- Attention to details & Objectivity
- Strong excel skills and data management
- Pro-active team player
- Strength in holding others accountable
WHAT WE OFFER
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
In September 2020, Unilever announced the intention to build a new sustainable campus site in Kingston, London to house the employees who currently work in 100 Victoria Embankment in Blackfriars, Lever House in Kingston, Unilever House in Leatherhead and Graze in Richmond. We are creating our own Unilever sustainable, agile work environment, purposefully bringing us together in our own Unilever ecosystem. The campus is due to be completed in December 2023 and will consist of two interconnected buildings, as well as landscaped surrounding areas.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money.
In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.
How is Unilever tackling this?
Many of Unilever’s recruitment sites publish a warning to candidates about recruitment fraud. The Cyber Security team also proactively scan for signs of people setting up fake Unilever sites and act to close them down.
What can I do?
If you become aware of potential recruitment fraud, spot fake Unilever recruitment adverts or fake LinkedIn profiles, report them to the IT Services Desk via Una Live Chat.
Unilever does not accept responsibility or liability for any candidates who are financially impacted by recruitment fraud. Your vigilance is key!
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (12)
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at KALA HOLDINGS PVT LTD in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Western Province, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time