Manager – Insurtech
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry, backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has been certified by the GPTW as a ‘Best Employer Brand. Union Assurance was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress in 2020.
The position will be responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of the Digital business strategy of the company, by ideating, designing and managing the Insurtech product portfolio, in order to drive revenue through acquisition and retention of customers by providing best in class digital customer experience.
- Taking the ownership for the growth of the Insurtech business by defining optimal strategies by considering potential profitability .
- Ensure higher product penetration across the customer segments by providing promotional and campaign support to drive revenue and market share.
- Build partnerships and alliances with stakeholders to secure multiple business channels.
- Contribute to the development of the digital marketing and advertising strategies across product categories.
- Develop business cases for new products as well as for product enhancements.
- Understand consumer insights from different data points and incorporate them into product development.
- A Degree in Business Management / Finance or equivalent OR professional qualification from a recognized institute. MBA would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 6-8 years of working experience in a fast-paced digital environment and in a complex business setting preferably in the financial services/ Insurtech business.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital financial products and offerings
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing and Customer Journey Mapping
- Strong conceptualization & Analytical skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Sound knowledge of external industry and macro environment
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to manage diverse stakeholders
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th September 2021.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time