Procurement Excellence Executive
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™. At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust. We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world. We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs. If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We are now looking for a Procurement Excellence Executive for the Global Procurement Services Center (PSC) with a good understanding and experience in Procurement Operations and Systems. The individual we are looking for must have strong analytical capabilities and interpersonal skills through which he or she will engage a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate global cross-functional and strategic projects that will enhance the efficiency of the overall P2P process.
- Ensures project execution accuracy regarding procurement resources, agreed targets, and timeline.
- Ensures proper end-to-end governance and stakeholder management across the organization through relevant interactions and alignment on critical goals and agendas.
- Aligns all objectives in line with company and procurement strategy and vision.
- Ensures the change management execution across the company.
- Actively monitors and recommends new solutions driving procurement innovations to support strategic sourcing, category management, and process efficiency – related to new processes, and digitalization
- Develop and manage KPIs for supplier performance with the support of category managers and the Supplier Operations and Compliance (SOC) team.
- Manage procurement access architecture and controls for internal procurement and IFS external teams.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate is likely to have/be able to demonstrate the following:
- Global experience in P2P systems and operations.
- Knowledge and experience in internal accounting and finance policies and practices.
- Ability to manage own workload, planning and prioritizing as needed. Results-oriented.
- Ability to take a logical and systematic approach to resolve issues, think outside the box, and weigh all available options to make an informed decision where a precedent may not already exist.
- Ability to quickly understand the IFS operational structure and actively build internal networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and command of spoken English.
- Experience in project management and cross-functional engagements.
- Leadership skills to inspire and lead large cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence business leadership on improvements
- Adaptable to change and able or willing to learn new skills and develop expertise.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and good attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with both our internal & external customers.
You hold a degree in business administration, supply chain, information technology, finance, or a related field.
- Excellent computer literacy (proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio, and MS Project is helpful.
- Experience with global ERPs including SAP, Oracle, and any IFS products is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a hands-on role supporting global Procurement/P2P/ERP function.
- Understand general accounting practices and financial policies that support P2P.
- If you are interested, apply no later than 28 October 2022.
- We offer a range of employee benefits including personal and professional development and support for further education.
- You will be based at the IFS Sri Lanka state-of-the-art office located at Colombo 09.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (70)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Junior Finance Analyst Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 14, 2023 Full-Time