Senior Lead Analyst, Accounts Payable
A Team Lead to manage the Invoice processing activities for the group in AP Org and will be responsible to be slowly a SME to manage, help, coach team, have a strong review governance to run a successful operation and participate in initiatives & projects etc.
Executes on the day-to-day operations and project management for the Function, and manages, monitors, and advises on Group and Function policies and procedures.
- Executes on daily operational activities for the Function, SBU or region to drive the Strategic Objectives and ensure the operating unit is running efficiently, optimizing company resources, and maximizing ROI
- Develops metrics for capturing, analysing, and reporting effectiveness and drafts recommendations for process improvements
- Coordinates timelines, templates, submissions and deadlines for key processes and project outcomes and manages the calendars, processes and tools needed for the effective running of the Function
- Captures, tracks and follows up on post meeting actions, driving strong interlock with stakeholders
- Works with communications to ensure production of materials (business cases, board papers, presentations, executive briefs, videos, etc)
- Manages the Function’s purchasing process including vendor management Supports
- Supports monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes by preparing reconciliation materials including reporting on ad-hoc projects and Business Continuity Plans
- Drives areas of projects within a broader project and is accountable for the effective delivery of projects.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualification
- 8+ years of relevant experience required.
- Previous experience in operations teams
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time