Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Unit Manager – Group Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Review the monthly management accounts of the subsidiary entities and oversee the preparation and distribution of consolidated Management Accounts for the Group.
- Review the accuracy of the monthly intercompany transactions, supervise and coordinate inter-company adjustments report and reconciliation adjustment report which required as an input for Group management reporting.
- Responsible for review of group segmental accounts for all identified Business Units’ (BU) and share the segmental reports with senior management to report the monthly performance of each BU.
- Guide staff in preparing Reporting Pack (through the specified formats given by Axiata for monthly reporting), review monthly reporting pack and supportive notes thereto and share the same with Axiata within the stipulated timelines.
- Liaise with Axiata Corporate Centre for any clarification and information required.
- Supervise and coordinate the process of providing information and explanations required by related statutory bodies on periodic basis
- Supervise and review the preparation of quarterly, annual and license financial statements and liaise with auditors to perform annual audits leading to signing of the financial statements
- Supervise and Coordinate the finalizing of Dialog Annual Report and other quarterly financial statements and meet the statutory reporting deadlines.
- Responsibility over quarterly adoption paper for financials, RPTRC paper, adoption of annual financials and other relevant board papers as appropriate.
- Support management for finance related input required for Dialog AGM
- Responsibility for liaising with auditors over management letter findings and compiling responses, while assisting elimination of issues raised by auditors.
- Maintain, design, and implement controls as appropriate; conduct accounting and systems process reviews with external auditors
- Assisting and monitoring the Balance Sheet clearing exercise
- Understanding, analysing and reporting back on the changes in regulations/standards and requirements announced by international and local financial accounting and regulatory bodies
- Preparing and presenting policy impact assessments to senior management.
- Providing technical advisory based on the Sri Lanka Accounting Standards on agreements and contracts of the group and specifying the best and favourable approach whilst satisfying statutory requirements associated with process.
- Provide an objective and professional evaluation of internal control systems and assist in the development of strong internal control systems to ensure that risks are mitigated.
- Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Management
- Member of ICASL/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Should have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Proven experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports and data.
- Prior experience with SAP and Tableau preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in related area
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time