We are on the lookout for a dynamic and an energetic individual join into our Sales & Marketing team to handle a portfolio of customers from product development, order confirmation/inquiry to dispatch of goods by closely liaising with customers, production, planning and other support service departments to ensure on time delivery to the customers.
- Work closely with the assigned market (s), international sales agents and customers in order to ensure budgeted revenues are achieved.
- Maintain effective ongoing communication/ build good relationships and enhance mutual trust with the customers respectively.
- Follow up on customer developments with the internal teams and ensure sample dispatch is done as committed, and prepare costing sheets.
- Coordinate with planning/production teams to ensure that progress of manufacturing/ delivery is in-line with the plan/ customer requirements accordingly.
- Prepare/report customer/portfolio performance in areas such as order receipts versus budget, order fulfilment, on-time delivery etc. in order to facilitate management decision making/ follow up.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the assigned role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. Degree in Marketing/ Management/ CIM (full or part qualified) OR an equivalent qualification preferably in Marketing & Sales
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP system, Advanced Excel & Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and attention to detail are a must
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time