Analyst IT Service Management
Position: Analyst IT Service Management
Tools Used: ServiceNow, Microsoft PowerBI, JIRA, Cloud Health, Cloud Guard (Dome 9), LeanIX, AWS Cost Explorer
Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request Management
- Quality Audits based on the ITIL Best practices.
- Provide training on the processes for new joiners to ensure the standards are maintained
- Prepare and socialize documentation on usage guidelines
- Work as a subject matter expert for execution related queries from the team.
- Ensure Knowledge management is executed where applicable in Incident, problem management.
Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Work with Capital Markets application services stakeholders to report and assess team performance metrics and KPIs.
- Assist senior management with Risk, Compliance, Internal and External Audit teams
- Work with the ITSM team to assist in shaping group process for capital Markets (Feedback, UAT etc.)
- Engage with the SACM team work on configuration management
Service Reporting and Service Level Management
- Create and maintain operational service reporting mechanism in PowerBI for Incident, Problem and Change Data
- Drive Service Reviews for Teams leading up to monthly service reviews for the Capital Markets Application Services team
- Perform trend analysis and suggest/implement improvements for the Incident, Problem and Change Processes
- Develop and Maintain Cloud Cost Management Reporting and Dashboards to support in cost management, optimization of the cloud infrastructure
- Support Business Continuity Planning and execution to the Senior Manager in Sri Lanka to ensure that Services are continued,
- Support the senior management in developing and delivering appropriate communications across all stakeholder communities to underpin the achievement of the support strategy
- Creates stakeholder reports up to C-level as and when requested by Management or on a routine basis.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time