Analyst IT Service Management
Position: Analyst IT Service Management
Tools Used: ServiceNow, Microsoft PowerBI, JIRA, Cloud Health, Cloud Guard (Dome 9), LeanIX, AWS Cost Explorer
Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request Management
- Quality Audits based on the ITIL Best practices.
- Provide training on the processes for new joiners to ensure the standards are maintained
- Prepare and socialize documentation on usage guidelines
- Work as a subject matter expert for execution related queries from the team.
- Ensure Knowledge management is executed where applicable in Incident, problem management.
Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Work with Capital Markets application services stakeholders to report and assess team performance metrics and KPIs.
- Assist senior management with Risk, Compliance, Internal and External Audit teams
- Work with the ITSM team to assist in shaping group process for capital Markets (Feedback, UAT etc.)
- Engage with the SACM team work on configuration management
Service Reporting and Service Level Management
- Create and maintain operational service reporting mechanism in PowerBI for Incident, Problem and Change Data
- Drive Service Reviews for Teams leading up to monthly service reviews for the Capital Markets Application Services team
- Perform trend analysis and suggest/implement improvements for the Incident, Problem and Change Processes
- Develop and Maintain Cloud Cost Management Reporting and Dashboards to support in cost management, optimization of the cloud infrastructure
- Support Business Continuity Planning and execution to the Senior Manager in Sri Lanka to ensure that Services are continued,
- Support the senior management in developing and delivering appropriate communications across all stakeholder communities to underpin the achievement of the support strategy
- Creates stakeholder reports up to C-level as and when requested by Management or on a routine basis.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (701)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time