Area Sales Manager
Ceylon Cold Stores (CCS), trading as Elephant House, is a leading Sri Lankan consumer food company which manufactures Beverages and Frozen Confectionary.
CCS is a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
- Setting up the field management infrastructure by defining the sale geographies, distributors, RD vehicles, storage facilities for the area as per the market potential
- Ensuring the availability of CCS beverage category product assortment by outlet type and channel
- Implementation of the beverage category POP visibility strategy in the market by ensuring all visibility touch points are utilized thereby, visibility for CCS Beverage products are at a high level at trade
- Performance review of area against action standards. Design and develop improvement plans by taking the inputs from distributor, CSR and DSRs
- Understanding competitive environment and give market feed-back to the sales leadership team, Marketing & Trade Marketing terms frequently in a structured way
- Use of IT (Data) for evaluating performance against action standard and take necessary steps to improve – decision to be data driven
- An individual with initiative and drive, who thrives in taking on challenges and possess the ability to lead a team of sales representatives
- Should have passed G.C.E. A/L. A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be a distinct advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the capacity of Area Sales Manager preferably in the FMCG industry
- Effective communication, negotiations and public relation skills
- Age should be within 25 – 35 years
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 31st October 2021.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship