Assistant Director, Strategic Communications
As part of the Strategic Communications sub-section in the College Communications Unit at the College of Business (Nanyang Business School, NBS) in NTU, the incumbent will work closely with the Head of Communications to spearhead communications and creative efforts to translate NBS positioning into deliverable visuals and applications that are in line with the business strategy for sustained achievement of recruitment goals for NBS programmes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include and are not limited to:
- Drive an integrated communications strategy that supports the promotion of various NBS programmes.
- Engage stakeholders (e.g., faculty, students, alumni) to plan pipeline of content (e.g., thought leadership article, post-event review, videos)
- Lead strategic communications, including event communications
Creative Design Management
- Drive the design conceptualization, development, implementation and production of programme collateral and other activations (together with in-house designer and/or external design agency).
- Ensure all activations align with the NBS positioning
NBS Knowledge Lab Webinars
- Spearhead thought leadership for NBS, from webinars to newsletters to digital activations
- Steward the NBS Knowledge Lab webinar series, our thought leadership series, from planning and organising to evaluating its effectiveness
- Ensure the NBS website is up-to-date, with engaging and relevant content and visuals
- Oversee all other positioning activations for NBS
Managing and guiding
- Manage external partners (e.g. vendors)
- Motivate, support, and develop team members
Key competencies and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Media, Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Candidates with Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma will also be considered based on level of expertise and years of experience.
- Minimum 10 years of varied marketing experience, preferably with brand management experience, of which 3-5 years in supervisory role(s), in an advertising/PR agency or inhouse role
- Very strong writing skills in creating content for multiple uses, from display ads to speeches to corporate decks
- A good eye for design is a must
- Able to think strategically, with strong ability to develop effective marketing communications strategies
- High results orientation (achievement orientation)
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical skills, a problem-solver, and can thrive in ambiguity
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
Related Jobs (154)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at KochaSoft in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at 3axislabs in Jaffna, Sri Lanka on March 15, 2023 Internship