Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Manager – IT
Infomate (Pvt) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Group and provides outsourced Accounting & Payroll Services to the companies within the John Keells Group and other local and foreign clients.
- Responsible for the company’s IT strategy and compliance, operations, and implementation of IT systems and policies, and provide IT strategic inputs, budgeting, cost benefit/ risk impact analysis to the management.
- Plan and timely execution of new IT initiatives by adopting to policies /procedures and oversee all IT infrastructure operations and evaluate on a periodic basis.
- Overlook and manage the In-house IT team along with the coordination of group IT (John Keells IT) for infrastructure 2nd level Support.
- Manage/ overlook MS Azure servers and infrastructure.
- Ensure timely deliverable of IT helpdesk by aligning with SLAs and business continuity plans.
- Maintain and follow the change management life cycle of Line of Business applications and various other in-house systems
- Extensive knowledge of driving all aspects of digital transformation and innovations.
- Manage and execute RPA projects by aligning with the RPA road map and engaging with relevant stake holders.
- Manage ISO related processers including Audit reviews.
- Actively participate in Information Security Management System
- Provide Strategic input in management decisions.
- Hands-on approach to shape and drive IT functions which adds value to the bottom line and improve customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree IT from a recognized university or a member of a professional in the field of computer science.
- Above 5 years working experience in IT field in a similar capacity including IT/ BPM industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Microsoft Cloud , Networking, Hardware, Integration, and IT security and compliance and familiarize with Power apps and Power BI etc.
- Knowledge in RPA , Artificial Intelligence and experience in various digital transformation activities would be an added advantage.
- Lead, direct, develop and motivate staff at all levels in order to achieve continuous improvement in divisional performance.
- Individual with a high level of leadership skills in the capacity of team leader ,should possess skills in excellent communication , interpersonal ,negotiating and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you will gain
- A competitive package
- Unparalleled opportunity for learning, training Exposure to the world class IT systems and processes of the John Keells Group
- Regular interaction with leading IT professionals
- An opportunity to innovate and introduce cutting edge technology solutions
- An opportunity to craft the IT strategy and tactical execution of a leading BPM provider
- International exposure
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (37)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time