Assistant Manager – Learning & Development (Northern Zone)
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The selected candidate will be responsible for Northern Zonal training to 100% of capacity and ensure all new advisers to complete their basic training programs (IRCSL/Induction/Familiarization/ Advanced Products) within the 1st 3 months and ensure to complete Adviser Development Training Course within their 12 months service period. Continuous professional development of Life sales force/ training needs analysis/ selecting suitable training methodologies/ evaluate & review effectiveness of training solutions for new advisers.
- Conduct train the trainer programs and develop branch wise trainers for and conduct Advisor competency course and ensure pass rate of 90%
- Training all new Advisers (Induction/Advanced Products/ADC-I)and make them confident to sell minimum of two policies within 1st 3 months
- Continuously improve the management & leadership solutions & methodologies and take necessary action to enhance the effectiveness of current coaching & mentoring practice for team leaders.
- Effectively conduct the post training evaluations to evaluate the progress and give feedback to the management when and if required.
- Performance enhancement of the sales force through a systematic training delivery system at regional level and monitor performance improvement.
- Develop alternative learning solutions (Digital) for identified competencies.
- Develop area update activities / results call – conference call using dashboards on monthly basis. Actively participate for Product Development Project and implementing training programs as per to project time lines
The Applicant should possess:
- Degree in marketing or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Insurance, Learning & Development/ Human Resource Development related to Sales training, Management and Leadership Development.
- Ability to identify learning needs, skills, competencies, testing and evaluation.
- Good command in English & Sinhala (Tamil would be an added advantage)
- Computer literate with strong skills levels in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge in life insurance industry & agency management will be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (11)
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Internship