Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Associate Lead – Managed Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Patching and upgrading Linux and Windows servers.
- Deploying and hardening Linux and Windows.
- Automation with Linux shell scripting and Windows power shell.
- Good understanding and knowledge on Linux and Microsoft Windows server security features.
- Deploying and configuring infrastructure on Cloud to cater project requirements.
- Design and propose more cost effective and secured cloud infrastructure deployments to satisfy project requirements.
- Representing and effectively communicate during project and client meetings on proposed cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Applying of ITIL framework and follow Problem Management, Service Management and Change Management processors.
- Supporting the core infrastructure in a 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Working closely with security teams and coordination of different teams.
- Communication via email and representing company in client meetings and stakeholder meetings.
- Degree in computer science / IT / Engineering.
- Preferably possessing any of RedHat Certifications (RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA)
- Preferably possessing any of Windows Server Administration Certifications.
- Having any of Network Certifications CCNA, CCNP will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience or sound knowledge in any Cloud Platforms, especially Azure.
- Preferably a certification in any of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP,Huawei,IBM).
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Hands on experience in deploying and hardening Linux and Windows.
- Hands on experience on Linux and Windows server patching and upgrading.
- Good knowledge in Linux shell scripting and Windows power shell.
- Good understanding and knowledge on Linux security features.
- Hands on experience in VMWare hypervisor management, maintenance, Administration tools and Utilities.
- Understanding or hands on experience in automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform.
- Intermediate Network communications skills in NFS, LDAP, NIS, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Good knowledge of ITIL, ITSM, Problem Management, Service Management and Change Management frameworks.
- Knowledge/experience in maintenance of Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL database would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge/experience in Security scanning and monitoring software such as Nesus, Tenable, LogRhythm would be an added advantage
- Knowledge/experience in managing Kubernetes clusters will be added advantage.
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment)
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and team building
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments
- This is a permanent position
We are #hiring a Associate Lead – Managed Services to join our team immediately.
Send your CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship