Associate Technical Lead / Technical lead (Java/React)
- Design, develop and support the operations of enterprise-grade solutions for Sysco.
- Ensure engineering best practices such as clean coding, testable designs, testable implementations, unit/integration testing, documentation etc. in all deliverables.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-geographical and diverse team to deliver business value through innovative solutions.
- Understand and master the relevant business domains by working collaboratively with subject matter experts and other available resources and provide innovative technology solutions.
- Ensure automated testability of the application by introducing testable designs and implementations.
- Be up to date on emerging technologies, share learnings, and apply them to solve real-world problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4 + years of full stack development experience with Java/Spring Boot, React JS with open-source relational databases such as PostgreSQL/ MySQL.
- Thorough knowledge in software design patterns and principles.
- Familiarity/working experience with a variety of advanced AWS technologies such as Aurora, EMR, Glue, Cognito, Lambda, S3, API Gateway etc.
- AWS certifications will be an added advantage
- Database skills – extensive knowledge in SQLs and experience using open-source / commercial / relational/ NoSQL databases.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as code branching, CI/CD, deployments, unit testing, logging, monitoring etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of Agile development processes such as Scrum/Kanban.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, and the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience managing stakeholders, and self-sufficient and agile engineering teams
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Experience in estimations, risk assessment and mitigations, and implementing engineering best processes and practices.
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology