Engineer – Data Engineering
- Provide data engineering support for current data loads into Tabular models and others as necessary.
- Work with initiative leads, product teams, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, and technical support groups to deliver value to the business.
- Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, for both functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time, and quality standards.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost-effective product delivery.
- Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
- Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Perform troubleshooting on ETLs and related components
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2+ years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in AWS, Azure or GCP data engineering services.
- Strong skills in SQL and Python.
- Experience in developing efficient data pipelines, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to carry out Performance Tuning on SQL and ETL platforms.
- Experience working with large data sets – the ability to analyze huge volumes of data would be an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP related data Integrations would be an added advantage.
To Apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology