ENGINEER – MEP (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)
The scope of work would involve the overall project responsibility of planning, installation, testing, commissioning & successful completion in large scale Fire, Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 05 years hands on experience in projects involving Fire, Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical
- Exposure of designing and installation of MEP solutions in high-raised building and large scale projects would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Project and Auto CAD
- Ability to identify and manage risks and issues for all phases of project delivery
- Good understanding in Quality, Health & Safety procedures is essential
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
- Should be able to work in different areas of the country and be flexible to manage multiple projects based on business requirements
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 14 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Sustainability Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Engineering Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time