Field Service Management (FSM) Senior Consultant
This job opportunity applies to Field Service Management (FSM) Consultants that have extensive experience in implementing Service Management software. It is not an opportunity for Field Service Technicians.
Although this opportunity is posted for Melbourne, candidates from elsewhere on the Australian continent may also be considered.
IFS’s Global Consulting Delivery (GCD) Organization is on the lookout for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join our team as a Senior Field Service Management (FSM) Application Consultant, you will be at the forefront of IFS product implementations working directly with IFS customers and partners on cutting edge industry solutions in industries such as Aerospace & Defense; Energy, Utilities & Resources; Engineering, Construction & Infrastructure; and Manufacturing and Services. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with geographically distributed teams around the globe which will provide you with international exposure through project implementation and commercial execution.
To be successful in the role, you will have a background of successful project implementations and enjoy being the key functional expert in the FSM domain. You will be responsible for combining industry experience with IFS best practices to guide the customer through the implementation of core IFS business solutions.
- Guiding our customers to improve their business through a deep understanding of the core IFS solution and industry accelerators.
- Understanding the customer’s business, industry and local field service management drivers, practices and policies.
- Acting as a trusted advisor in articulating and critically evaluating customer-specific business solutions.
- Seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Understanding customer business needs and guiding them in the most effective usage of IFS Products.
- Leading and owning the solution definition and scope for the FSM portion of the IFS Solution.
- Identifying and bridging the gap between the customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Conducting customer training sessions and workshops.
- Guiding and assisting the customer with testing and Go Live cut-over strategies.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and compliance requirements of the Field Service Management domain in the key focus industries.
- Managing, coaching and mentoring IFS colleagues.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing IFS products, processes and methodology.
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience delivering Field Service Management ERP/IT Solutions in a similar role.
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams, colleagues, customers and partners.
- Ability to articulate and critically evaluate customer-specific business needs and solutions in a customer facing role.
- Expertise in business process mapping and deployment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Fluent in English and local language, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Knowledge and record of IFS products implementation.
- Industry-specific knowledge from target industries.
- Teamwork, Commercial Awareness, Communication, Influencing Others, Customer Orientation, Thoroughness, Self-Confidence, Flexibility.
- Solid understanding of local business policies and practices.
- Positive and proactive mindset.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (466)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Research Assistant (News Media), Opportunity At NTU Main Campus, Singapore. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time