Internship Customer Development – Data & Analytics
Customer Development ensures that Unilever’s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. In addition, the Customer Development teams work a lot with data and analytics, since this is becoming ever more important.
During this internship you will gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces and you will learn how to make a success out of a product difficult environment based on data.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will be (amongst others):
- Working on one or more analysis independently or with other team members;
- Learning how to present insights to teams worldwide in an easily accessible format;
- Learning how to structure date, how to turn data into insights and actions;
- Collecting data, cleaning up data and making sure the quality of the data is up to standard;
- Think along with the team how to present the analysis best towards our business colleagues.
What we offer:
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month;
- A travel allowance if you don’t have a student travel card;
- An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
- The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
- A flexible way of working;
- A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 to 6 months from February/March 2022 (at least 32 hours a week);
- You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master programme with an analytic component;
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch; we offer this internship at the Global and Benelux office;
- Experience with power BI, Python and/or R is a big plus!
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (22)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time