Relocation opportunity in Qatar- IT Project Manager
The role holder at this level is responsible to execute multiple IT projects simultaneously leveraging a structured project management approach defined by IT PMO, which ensures relevant project controls are in place to support effective and efficient decision making.
• The key contribution at this level is to plan and govern all project lifecycle and supporting activities including Change Control, Risk Mitigation and Quality Management. This will also encompass coordination of project activities, development of schedules and assignment of individual project team member responsibilities.
• The role holder must follow the company’s framework, and the activities shall be aligned with Project Management Office
• The role holder is responsible for effective, transparent, and prompt communication on project updates and status to all project stakeholders and external partners.
• Set and track project milestones in collaboration with the project team, manage and account for unforeseen delays and then realign schedule and expectations as required.
• Identify and monitor specific project related issues including scope changes, variances, budget overruns, constraints and contingencies that may arise during projects implementation.
• Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation including relevant contracts, change requests, proposals, and stakeholder correspondence.
• Manage projects resources including diverse technical teams, licenses and provisioning of new equipment.
• Maintain the quality of project documents and ensure that relevant documents and revision updates are submitted to the Project Management Committee in accordance with the specified guidelines and approved formats.
• Manage external partners, internal resources and stakeholders to create test cases and success criteria, coordinate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and relevant solution training sessions. Subsequently ensure project delivery is in accordance with organization quality and best practice expectations.
• Excellent and effective communication skills (oral and written) in English
• Highly motivated, self-starter & detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours and to work on call based on system maintenance activities
• Teamwork & customer centric oriented
• Motivated to innovate and improve operation services
• Bachelor of Computer Science / Engineering from a recognized University
• 8+ years of core IT Project management experience & certification.
• Techno functional management experience is preferred.
Send your CV to email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (24)
- Software Engineer (Backend) Jobs at Softvil Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Lead Cloud Engineer – Azure Jobs at TIQRI in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Big Data Developer Jobs at MEXXAR in Kandy, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Creative Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 14, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Unicom SD (Pvt) Ltd in Jaffna, Sri Lanka on February 14, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Full-Time