Lead/Senior Software Engineer – C#, .Net
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Acumatica is a sister company of IFS and a leading cloud ERP software that empowers businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Project Management, etc. on a robust and flexible platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the Acumatica team of developers that collaborate and create small to large-scale, production-grade cloud-based ERP, CRM, and other web applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, MS SQL Server) for businesses around the world.
Technologies, tools, and environments we use
- Development: C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Source control system: GIT/STASH/BAMBOO
- Bug tracking system: JIRA
- Database management tools: MS SQL/MySQL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building commercial business applications using Microsoft technologies (C#, .Net and MS-SQL) along with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong knowledge of C#, data structures and ability to write algorithms
- Experience in teamwork with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Strong knowledge of the principles, patterns and design of complex software systems and the ability to apply them in practice
- Passionate about writing things that are “elegant and efficient” – things that are robust, scalable and perform well
- Enjoy collaboration, learning and teaching with others across disciplines
- Added advantage to have exposure to complex business solutions (ideally ERP, Financial, Supply Chain, E-commerce, CRM or other business management software)
- Participate in the design, development and customizations of business applications
- Develop data access layers, business objects, and presentation layers
- Research and develop Enterprise grade Modular Software
- Support for existing code, code optimization, and refactoring
- Analyze the code, search for and correct errors in the existing functionality
- Working with development partners on architecture and code reviews
- Provide guidance and support to developers participating in Acumatica’s development network and evangelize the Acumatica ERP framework
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (587)
QA / Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Exetel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Xinfinit GmbH in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Appspotr in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at DirectPay in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Avonet Technologies in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Trainee Game Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs at ISA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time