Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Lead/Senior Systems Analyst (.NET)
To plan, analyze, develop and maintain business applications based on business users’ IT requirements and to provide support services to business users over issues encountered upon using the applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement high quality complex applications and solutions that will meet users’ requirements.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with the existing applications.
- Conduct technical feasibility study, analyse requirement specifications and collaborate with teams to design and architect solutions including developing proof of concepts.
- Document and update the technical design specifications.
- Prepare effort estimation, develop technical activities, schedule and work breakdown structures to ensure compliance to project scope, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Ensure compliance with security, development and quality standards.
- Identify and keep abreast of latest application development and technology trends on new initiative and emerging technologies.
- Conduct or facilitate knowledge sharing of emerging technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in application development and support, and has completed at least 3 rounds of SDLC in web development.
- Strong programming skill in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ, jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Having working experience in ASP.NET Core & Angular would be an advantage.
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle and SQL.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely. The ability to understand the business questions that users are trying to get answered is essential.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a good team player, proactive in nature, fast learner, highly organized and positive attitude.
- Fresh graduate with the relevant experience is welcomed to apply.
- Experience in Higher Education industry is a bonus.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (154)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time