Principal Software Engineer
We strive to give our customers solutions that cover their needs now and into the future. To achieve that, we go the extra mile in terms of service, availability, and commitment. That’s why #WeAreChallengers. We’ve been continuously challenging the boundaries of business technology. Although that technology has changed over time, our singular focus on our customers and our employees has not. We are already outpacing the market by growing three times as fast as our competitors and need talented people to help us on our journey.
We’re on the look out for dynamic, experienced tech enthusiasts to join our growing R&D – Development & Extensibility team.
As a Software Engineer you will have the responsibility to design, develop and maintain software included in IFS. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to create fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software. Stability, performance, maintainability, usability and security are key aspects of this role. If you consider yourself as a person that is pro-active, takes initiative and responsibility, good at listening and communicating, share your knowledge and experience naturally and wants to be part of a diverse and skilled team we want to hear from you.
As a software engineer on our team, you will
- Design, Architect and Code fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements.
- Executes responsibilities with a DevOps mindset for continuous delivery.
- Keep product security and performance at the center of development
- Support, collaborate and mentor a talented team of engineers.
- Promote lean software development.
- Test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Create documentation, presentations and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.
If you have
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 3+ years’ experience with a track record in working with Enterprise Grade Software.
- Pro-active, take initiative and responsibility.
- A natural desire to discover and learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Experience in
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Base Server and Marble development
- Java and Angular
- Interest in
- IFS Configurations area such as Entity Configurations, Projection Configurations
- Using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket
- Linux based development environments
- Container technologies such as Docker
- Kubernetes / Cloud technologies
Interviews and selections are being made continuously.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (546)
Intern – DevOps Engineer Internship at Arimac in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 7, 2022 Internship
IoT/Automation Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
QA Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(Angular) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(NodeJS) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time