Product Manager, Data Platform, Android
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in product management
- Experience analyzing and managing data
- Experience in an engineering role
- Ability to work across organizations and cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
About the job
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Develop a data platform vision, strategy, and roadmap that drives the transition to a data-driven culture
- Create a data platform to drive Android’s insights
- Develop methods to explore data collected so that teams can make data-informed product decisions and evaluate product success
- Lead efforts to minimize the amount of data used by devices while maintaining and improving our capabilities to understand Android at scale
- Collaborate with Pixel and Android original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to enable utilization of Android Data Platform infrastructure and drive alignment and collaboration around best practices for ecosystem data collection.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree