Program Manager – R&D, Product Management ( IFS Labs)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We, the IFS Labs team is looking for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Program Manager to work with Industry & Innovation Development.
This is a great opportunity to work in and across all areas of IFS products, focusing on end to end industry processes while helping to bring innovation to life. From HCM to Inventory, Asset management to Project management, CRM to CPM, including data, functionality, lobbies, reports and interfaces the potential to grow is limited only by ambition and talent. This is truly a cross-functional role with projects touching any area of the product.
As a Program Manager who works with short term innovation and industry development, you will be working across IFS’ 5 focused Industry verticals. You will be having extensive communication with product managers and program managers across core IFS product areas, together with our Industry VPs, Industry Directors, and Industry Architects, you will be a significant contributor to the requirement discovery process.
A Program Manager at IFS is responsible for realizing the intended value of decided investment cases. A program manager is the voice of the customer, provides technical thought leadership, and ensures that we deliver the intended value on time, on budget, and with the right quality, resulting in great customer adoption and high customer satisfaction.
A program manager works with all aspects of the development cycle, from scope definition, design, estimating, planning, through to the actual development, testing, quality assurance, delivery to market, and ongoing support.
Interacting and collaborating effectively across all parts of R&D and the wider organization is a must to succeed
Your responsibilities will include
- Overall responsibility for realizing the intended value of decided investment cases.
- Overseeing coordinated execution of multiple investment cases and support while managing the risks associated with delivery execution.
- Creating plans and programs to convert investment cases derived by the Industry VPs, Industry Directors, and Industry Architects into action plans and provide clear direction to the team.
- Manage cross-team dependencies and risks and take proactive mitigation actions.
- Work with all aspects of the development cycle, from scope definition, design and validation, estimating, planning, scheduling of resources, through to the actual development, testing, quality assurance, documentations, delivery to market and ongoing support.
- University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications
- Good understanding of one or more of our target industries and domain product/technology offerings as well as the business application processes for our target customers.
- Relevant Project/Delivery Management experience working with design and development teams to deliver complex software using Agile methodologies.
- Working Proficiency in Jira or similar issue & project tracking systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Experience in requirements discovery and analysis
- Effective leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to stay focused, goal-driven and provide leadership in ambiguous situations
You are also someone who
- has strong decision making, and negotiation skills
- promotes fair delegation of work and responsibility within teams
- has desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve and do things smarter
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (368)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time